Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dancey Dance

Lately, the boys have started to actually notice the TV. Tragically, this means the end of entertainment for Mommy, but for the moment, kid programming is completely controlled by me, so I really can't complain. I've decided that Yo Gabba Gabba is like crack for one year olds. The boys are obsessed with DJ Lance Rock and his pals. Lately, they've started grooving to the music. The first time James noticed the Gabba Gang, it was an episode called Dress Up. He was sitting on my lap and had to slide to the ground to break out his moves. I rewound the "Funny Hat" song, and he cruised up to the TV to do his own Dancey Dance. It's pretty subtle, but I adore the butt shake/hip swivel he does. I think I've watched this video at least 40 times, and it always makes me laugh. Here's James busting a move.



Michael gets in on the action and shakes his groove thang. Notice that Ryan's attempt to dance is somewhat hampered by the fact that he is balancing atop a toy. Ryan has started to dance with gusto, but as of yet, I have not captured it on video. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to catch Ry's Dancey Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment