Thursday, August 27, 2009

Batter Up!


Today, Bob and I received a package in the mail from my Uncle Kent. Inside were three bats, each with one of the boys' names. Bob and I decided it was time for an amateur photo shoot. The only thing missing (other than photographic talent and cooperative models were Rangers outfits. So far my quest to get Rangers onesies has been for naught. I keep checking Academy, WalMart, Target, and MLB.com, but so far I haven't found three in the right size that are cute (we'd like one in red, one in white, and one in blue, so if you know of any place I can make my husbands dreams come true, please let me know).


1 comment:

  1. Big news....just saw a 3 pack of Texas Rangers onesies at Kohls. The 3-pk includes a red one, a blue one, and a gray one (i think). They have different logos on each one My Kohls has one, so i can pick it up for you and drop it in the mail...just let me know:)

    ReplyDelete