Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey Look Ma! Angela Is Out of Her Hospital Room!



This week Angela was granted wheel chair privileges which means for 30 minutes a day I get to take Angela on a spin around the hospital. It has been a lot of fun sticking her in corners and facing her towards blank walls. The thing about it is she is getting so stir crazy that she laughs when most think she should yell at me.

Even when I stick her in the corner of the elevator, hit the button to go to the next floor and leave the elevator. One day she'll be able to maneuver the chair well enough that she'll get off the elevator at another floor before it comes back down to me but for now she just laughs.

I figure that's a good thing because it ain't anything but fun to torture her.

At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment