Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Three Musketeers Are Three Months Old!

It's hard to believe that our three little men have been around for three months already. They keep getting bigger and more active. Today, when we took pictures, the boys actually followed the sound of my voice and the flash to look at the camera. I know that they are behind kids their age, but they sure are growing up fast. Ryan and Michael laugh pretty easily now. They have some killer smiles, and James makes the greatest happy noises as he plays. Of course, Bob just put him to bed, and the noises he is making right now are definitely NOT happy ones. Our switch to an 8:30 p.m. bedtime seems to be going okay. Last night, only James woke up and needed to eat. Ryan woke up around 5:30 a.m., but I was able to rock him back to sleep. Bob actually had to wake the boys up around 7 a.m. Hopefully tonight goes smoothly as well. I really like the whole sleeping through the night idea. Once we get all three to do it, I don't know if I will be able to contain my joy.
Ryan and Mikey doing the brother pose.
James taking his toys seriously.
The guard dogs checking out the boys while they play.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of James looks exactly like you Bob! Have you both pulled out your old baby pictures?
    Jen

    ReplyDelete