Saturday, April 3, 2010

Across the Miles

Since Bob has been on the road for the better part of two months, I've been trying to capture some of our more entertaining moments on film for him. The iPhone is a marvelous invention for parents separated by distance. I can send Bob pictures and videos all day long. It doesn't make the travel schedule easier, but it helps to keep us sane. Here are a few of my favorites.

Here the boys attempt to catch the string that hangs from the blinds (Bob was very concerned that they not hang themselves on said string, but I figure they have to catch it first).

James tells us his sports opinions. I should have known as Bob's son, to start with baseball (I could make an excuse, but there is none).

Another day in baby jail (which I have currently suspended use of - too much trouble for Mom to get in and out of).

Bob actually got this one on video while I slept in. It was the first time he had seen the boys having such a good time together, and he pulled out the camera to record the moment.

The camera work on this is a little Blair Witch Project, but I think it sums up my life pretty well. This is a normal feeding time at our house. Bottles first, then real food, and always lots of activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment