Sunday, January 24, 2010

Park It!

This week brought some good news for Bob and I. It seems as though we might be returning to the working world. It's good for our pocket books, but there will be a lot of travel involved, and the boys and I have gotten used to him being around. After our news, it was such a nice day, we took a walk to the park. It was the first time the boys were big enough to sit in their strollers (the single and the double), and I think they really enjoyed the ride. Once we got to the park, there were only two swings, so we put Michael and Ryan into the same swing. It seemed to work well. They really liked to go high.
Come on, Daddy, PUSH!
James enjoyed his solo seat.
Michael got the rear position for a whole different view.
Ryan enjoyed himself, but looked concerned most of the time. Despite his worried look, he did laugh every once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog recently and have loved looking through your posts. You have very cute boys! I can't wait to take my little one to the park but it's much too cold in Montana right now. So, I'm a bit jealous of you right now :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We still haven't made it to a park yet. My poor girls. I won't be showing them these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete