Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lucky Seven

Our three little men are seven months old. Where does the time go? I'm pretty sure that just yesterday, we were hanging around the NICU hoping that our tiny little babies would learn to eat on their own and be able to come home. The boys are starting to fill up their big chair, and no one looks like a posed slug. They are sporting some monogrammed bibs that Momo Campbell bought them for Christmas.

Bob and I got some good news last week. The boys now have an employed father as of February 1st. We are happy to be back among the working, but I am wondering how I'm going to make it with my first mate out on the road for long stretches of time. I'm sure it'll all work out just fine, but I think I might have to have some planned outings with the boys. Luckily, Momo is coming to help out while Bob goes out on his two week travel-pa-looza, and Grandma & Papa Joe are just down the road.



Bob, the boys, and I appreciate all of the prayers that have gone up on our behalf. I can attest, that God does hear prayers and sends you an answer in his time. It's been hard being unemployed, but it has allowed me to have some much needed help and given Bob time to spend with our little men. Sometimes, it's hard to see God's plan as you trudge through life's hard times, but in hindsight, it sure does seem easy to see. I'm excited about what this next chapter in our life will bring with it (hopefully it'll be a while before that chapter includes crawling - which I think has become my biggest fear).

No comments:

Post a Comment