Tuesday, February 17, 2009


So, this weekend my future brother in law came to the house for a bit with my sister and he helped me get crib #1 up the stairs into our game room. That evening Angela and I put together crib #2 in the game room as well. This one took just under 45 minutes to put together. We cut almost 2 hours off our time, who knew?

Because it went so well, we decided to go ahead and put crib #3 together but before we did that, we had to clear out what would be the nursery. After we got that done we began to move a crib into the room. It didn't take long to figure out this wasn't going to work because the angle of the door and the stairwell weren't playing nice together.

But before we panicked we decided you know, let's just put it in the room that is adjoined to this one by a bathroom, it has a straight shot from the game room, no angles, we'll be golden.

Uhm, no we aren't.

They don't fit into that room either.

We figure out that if we remove the door off the room we can get the cribs in there but decide to keep them in the game room and then when it's time to move all 3 cribs into rooms, we'll deal with the door removal at that point. We figure that's quite a ways down the road.

You have to give us some credit because at least we figured out that crib #3 will be put together in the nursery. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment