Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Musical Geniuses

A couple of weeks ago, the boys and I stopped by my mom's place, and the kids discovered the piano. They have a little tykes keyboard that they love, but this was music on a grand scale. I'm pretty sure if you give it a listen, you'll realize that these kids have serious talent (of some sort).
While James and Ryan were very happy to pound away on the keys, Michael didn't want to play piano. I guess he's more of a guitar guy.
By the end of our visit, I found James attempting to climb on top of the piano. I'm sure that next time we visit Grandma, there will be another concert for us to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits are awesome. It's a good thing someone out there is making sure the boys are attaining a sufficient amount of cool points.

    ReplyDelete