Friday, May 14, 2010

Helping Out Around the House

For some reason, as the boys get older, Mommy seems to work much harder. I know that people say as they get older, multiples get easier, but I haven't found that to be true. It's just different, and I never seem to get to sit down for more than five minutes. The boys have started helping me around the house.
Here James is helping Mommy do laundry. He does such a great job of pre-treating the stains before we wash.
Michael dusts the tables and cleans the glass for that newly fingerprinted clean.
Ryan picks up the books and toys. Every Mommy needs a toy taster.
Here the gang helps Mommy by cleaning up the dog hair off the kitchen floor. No matter how often I sweep, they still seem to be able to pick up handfuls of Duke's hair and they seem to love putting it in their mouths. After all that hard work, it was time for a toy break.
James loves pushing things. He is getting to be very good at getting chairs across the kitchen as well as his toys.
Michael wonders why plastic bananas seem to stay fresh so much longer than store bought ones.
Ryan likes to turn everything upside down - and then climb on it. I'm pretty sure of all my children, Ryan will be the one to climb Mt. Everest.

No comments:

Post a Comment